This week’s roundup includes tips to make your email marketing campaigns more effective, generate leads using your blogs, and use keyword research for determining product market fit. Learn how to leverage schema markup for driving SEO performance and grow your online brand with Google My Business. We’ve covered all of this news and much more below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Our manager of SEO & social media, Jordan Stella, sat down with Andew Ruditser from MAXBURST to discuss how the company grew out of Andrew’s past ventures, how they approach finding and hiring great talent to scale their team, and more!
- Nancy L. Hohns emphasizes the importance of scenario planning to ensure your business is prepared for any disastrous situation.
- Natasha Ponomaroff shares her tips for how small businesses can leverage photography in their social media strategies.
- Chad Barber discusses how to choose the best SEO agency by looking at traits that are red flags and traits that signal a quality company.
- Learn how to inject brand personality into your next video project with help from Marton Varo.
- Follow these valuable tips from Sarah Rickerd to improve the performance of your content marketing campaigns.
- Roderick Bauer emphasizes the need to really understand your customer and create useful content that can solve their problems if you want to boost your content marketing efforts.
- Ryan Young discusses how content marketers can set up the right business objectives to achieve success.
- William McKee offers guidance to help marketers generate more leads using their blogs.
- Alice Jackson discusses how CRO strategies such as using effective headlines and reducing page load time can make your business more profitable.
- Sean Standberry lists the easy steps to conduct a CRO audit.
- Follow these tips from Lisa Maier to make your email marketing campaigns more effective in 2019.
- Glen Palo discusses how storytelling, personalization, segmentation, and subject lines can impact the performance of your email marketing campaigns.
- Jeremy Knight highlights the significance of content, calls to action, and design for your email marketing campaigns.
- Learn how to leverage Google My Business to grow your online brand with these tips from from Justin Herring’s blog.
- Macy Storm presents an overview of geofencing marketing and highlights the benefits of geofencing.
- Jessica Bennett highlights how a mobile friendly web design can improve your user experience and help you stay ahead of your competitors.
- Learn how to curb the influence of negative reviews and generate positive reviews with guidance from Eugene Farber’s blog.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Kristi Kellogg draws special attention to readability tools that can help marketers check their SEO content.
- Jill Kocher Brown offers SEO tips for businesses that have different URLs on mobile and desktop.
- Gim Song discusses how strategies such as guest posting, backlink analysis, and competitor analysis can help marketers rank their businesses higher in search engines.
- Learn how to leverage schema markup to drive SEO performance and voice search with help from Loren Baker’s blog.
- Binti Pawa’s blog lists SEO content strategies that can work for any business.
- Learn how to use keyword research to determine product market fit with help from Aden Andrus’s blog.
- Taylor Torres discusses how businesses can work with influencers on Instagram to reach different audiences.
- Aleh Barysevich draws special attention to the most recent significant updates on major platforms of social media.
- Afshan Aziz draws special attention to the trends that are changing the future of UX.
- Kim Seabrooks offers tips to help website designers instill awareness in their workforce.
- Sean from Lyfe Marketing highlights the top 10 website metrics you should be measuring if you want to improve conversions.
- Learn why responsive web design is important for businesses today, from Sonia Gregory’s blog.
The post Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 08/09/19 appeared first on UpCity.